The annual report provides information about the department, how it is governed and its activities, performance and future direction. Our annual report provides an overview of the department's financial and non-financial performance and key achievements for 2014-2015.
- 2014-2015 Annual Report ( 23.3 MB)
2014-2015 Annual report in sections
- Part 1: Front cover, imprint page and letter of compliance ( 673 KB)
- Part 2: Contents, Director-General's foreword ( 142 KB)
- Part 3: About us, Key priorities for the future ( 363 KB)
- Part 4: Delivering for the community ( 127 KB)
- Part 5: Our performance in driving business development, economic growth and job creation ( 1.6 MB)
- Part 6: Our performance in assessing, approving, facilitating and delivering major projects ( 1.8 MB)
- Part 7: Financial performance ( 104 KB)
- Part 8: Structure, Governance ( 360 KB)
- Part 9: Financial statements ( 18.2 MB)
- Part 10: Independent Auditor's Report ( 977 KB)
- Part 11: Appendix 1 (Legislation adminsitered by the department) ( 35 KB)
- Part 12: Appendix 2 (Our contacts) ( 40 KB)
- Part 13: Appendix 3 (Strategic Plan 2014-19 performance) ( 74 KB)
- Part 14: Appendix 4 (Performance against service standards) ( 59 KB)
- Part 15: Appendix 5 (Compliance checklist) ( 42 KB)
- Part 16: Abbreviations ( 34 KB)
- Part 17: Glossary, back cover ( 49 KB)
Further information is also available through the Queensland Government's Open Data initiative. This includes reporting on overseas travel, consultancies engaged, the Queensland Language Services Policy and government bodies.
For more information, view Past annual reports.
The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic versions of financial statements on this site are not recognised as the official or authorised version. The electronic versions are provided solely on the basis that users will take responsibility for verifying their accuracy, completeness and currency. Although considerable resources are used to prepare and maintain the electronic versions, the Queensland Government accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may be incurred by any person acting in reliance on the electronic versions.
The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament's tabled papers website database.