|EIS status||Approved with conditions|
|Description||A 4.8-kilometre tollway featuring two road tunnels linking the South East Freeway, Kangaroo Point, and Ipswich Road at Woolloongabba to the Inner City Bypass and Lutwyche Road at Bowen Hills.|
|Proponent||Brisbane City Council. RiverCity Motorways was contracted to build, finance and maintain the project.|
|Local government/s||Brisbane City Council|
* Project information supplied by proponent and subject to change.
Key environmental impact statement (EIS) documents
- Coordinator-General's report on project change ( 115 KB), October 2008
- Coordinator-General's report on project change ( 213 KB), July 2006
- Coordinator-General's report on EIS ( 169 KB), August 2005
- Appendix 1 - Conditions ( 256 KB)
- Environmental impact statement, February 2005. Available at State Library of Queensland (record number: 1602787).
- Terms of reference for EIS ( 248 KB), August 2004
- Initial advice statement ( 718 KB), March 2004