|EIS status||Recommended project proceed subject to conditions and recommendations|
|Description||A 1000-megawatt combined-cycle gas-fired power station, constructed in two 500 MW stages.|
|Proponent||Origin Energy Power Limited|
|Location/s||80 km north-east of Roma. Map|
|Local government/s||Maranoa Regional Council|
* Project information supplied by proponent and subject to change.
Key environmental impact statement (EIS) documents
- Coordinator-General's report on EIS ( 861 KB), September 2006
- Environmental impact statement, November 2005.
- Terms of reference for EIS ( 375 KB), May 2005
- Initial advice statement ( 1.92 MB), November 2004
Australian Government approval
Project not deemed a controlled action by Commonwealth Minister for the Environment.