|EIS status||Approved with conditions|
|Description||Dam holding 103,000 megalitres and covering around 1300 ha at full supply level, with a yield of up to 21,000 megalitres per year (in conjunction with Cedar Grove Weir).|
|Proponent||Queensland Water Infrastructure Pty Ltd|
|Location/s||On Teviot Brook (a tributary of the Logan River), 51 km south-west of Brisbane and 14.2 km north-west of Beaudesert. Map|
|Local government/s||Scenic Rim Regional Council|
*Project information supplied by proponent and subject to change.
Key environmental impact statement (EIS) documents
- Coordinator-General's report on EIS ( 1.83 MB), October 2008
- EIS - Executive summary ( 1.55 MB), October 2007. The complete EIS is available at the State Library of Queensland (record numbers: 784051 and 784062)
- Terms of reference for EIS ( 389 KB), May 2007
- Addendum to initial advice statement ( 21 KB), January 2007
- Initial advice statement ( 3.05 MB), September 2006
Australian Government approval
Commonwealth Minister for the Environment's approval of controlled action, subject to conditions.
Since the publication of the Coordinator-General's report on the EIS, the proponent has applied for project changes.
For more information, visit the Seqwater website.