The annual report provides information about the department, how it is governed and its activities, performance and future direction. Our annual report provides an overview of the department's financial and non-financial performance and key achievements for 2016-2017.
- 2016-2017 Annual Report ( 10 MB)
2016-2017 Annual report in sections
- Part 1: Front cover, imprint page and letter of compliance ( 1 MB)
- Part 2: Contents, Director-General's foreword ( 813 KB)
- Part 3: Achievement highlights, About us ( 886 KB)
- Part 4: Delivering for the community ( 772 KB)
- Part 5: Our performance in influencing policy and the investment environment ( 1.1 MB)
- Part 6: Our performance facilitating a major projects pipeline ( 3.2 MB)
- Part 7: Our performance in strengthening the regions ( 1.4 MB)
- Part 8: Our performance in growing priority, new and emerging industries ( 1.4 MB)
- Part 9: Our performance in supporting enterprise and job creation ( 1.1 MB)
- Part 10: Financial performance ( 738 KB)
- Part 11: Structure, Governance ( 515 KB)
- Part 12: Financial statements ( 600 KB)
- Part 13: Independent Auditor's report ( 2.5 MB)
- Part 14: Appendix 1 (Legislation administered by the department) ( 382 KB)
- Part 15: Appendix 2 (Our contacts) ( 404 KB)
- Part 16: Appendix 3 (Strategic Plan 2015-20 performance) ( 673 KB)
- Part 17: Appendix 4 (Performance against service standards) ( 530 KB)
- Part 18: Appendix 5 (Compliance checklist) ( 745 KB)
- Part 19: Abbreviations ( 650 KB)
- Part 20: Glossary, back cover ( 616 KB)
Further information is also available through the Queensland Government's Open Data initiative. This includes reporting on overseas travel, consultancies engaged and the Queensland Language Services Policy.
In addition, the Department of State Development has three government bodies that it reports upon, which are the Commonwealth Games Infrastructure Authority, GasFields Commission Queensland and Gladstone Foundation Board of Advice:
- Reporting on government bodies ( 429 KB)
For more information, view past annual reports.
The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic versions of financial statements on this site are not recognised as the official or authorised version. The electronic versions are provided solely on the basis that users will take responsibility for verifying their accuracy, completeness and currency. Although considerable resources are used to prepare and maintain the electronic versions, the Queensland Government accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may be incurred by any person acting in reliance on the electronic versions.
The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament's tabled papers website database.