Building our Regions has provided almost $156.2 million funding across 108 projects.
The table below lists these and provides links to information about each project.
Round 3 is currently underway with 127 shortlisted projects ( 101 KB). Councils with shortlisted projects are invited to submit detailed applications between Monday 13 March and Friday 28 April 2017. Please note: this date has been pushed back to assist disaster-affected councils. Read more about the application process
Use the interactive web map to view funded project locations across Queensland. Alternatively, refer to the maps below:
- Building our Regions: Current Fund Areas ( 2.24 MB)
- Building our Regions: Round 1 Fund Areas ( 1.7 MB)
- Building our Regions: Supplementary Round Projects ( 1.6 MB)
- Building our Regions: Round 2 Projects ( 1.7 MB)
- Building our Regions: Round 1 Projects ( 1.6 MB)
For more information about each of the Building our Regions funds refer to: