- Council: Fraser Coast Regional Council
- Fund: Regional Capital Fund
- Category: Water/Sewerage/Waste Infrastructure
- Round: 2
A new pond sewerage treatment plant and associated infrastructure in Howard will service a larger commercial area and development of an aged care facility, also complementing the existing wastewater treatment system that is operating at full capacity.
The project will provide:
- treatment plant
- pump to irrigation dam
- rising mains to irrigation area and back to irrigation dam
- irrigation area development and storage.
The project will service 114 commercial dwellings and an aged care facility consisting of 212 RV home sites, central facilities, 47 independent living units and a 75-bed aged care facility.
Total project cost
* Average number of Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) jobs supported by project construction (based on Queensland Treasury's Guidelines for estimating FTE jobs directly supported by the capital work program).
Disclaimer: Information on this page may change over the life of the project.