- Council: Murweh Shire Council
- Fund: Remote and Indigenous Communities Fund
- Category: Economic Development Infrastructure
- Round: 2
Existing demand and expected future development will be supported by a new industrial precinct in Charleville.
The project will mean:
- up to 17 new blocks of serviced industrial land
- an estimated 14 FTEs during construction and 34 operational FTEs
- a site close to airport, rail and road transport
- strategic base for supply chain services associated with mining activity and the cattle industry
- creation of an environment for skilled employment and opportunities for training and up-skilling of existing workforce and school leavers.
Works include engineering survey and subdivision of land, clearing, formation and establishment of the site, roadworks, stormwater drainage and service connections, including water, electricity and data.
Total project cost
* Average number of Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) jobs supported by project construction (based on Queensland Treasury's Guidelines for estimating FTE jobs directly supported by the capital works program).
Disclaimer: Information on this page may change over the life of the project. Funding amounts referenced are as approved.