- Council: North Burnett Regional Council
- Fund: Royalties for Resource Producing Communities Fund
- Category: Road and Transport Infrastructure
- Round: 2
Transport productivity will be increased as a result of the Deep Creek Bridge being replaced.
A new two-lane concrete deck unit—designed to accommodate heavy vehicles to the current Australian loading standards—will replace the existing single-lane Deep Creek Bridge, opening up this access to heavier vehicles.
The project means improved:
- access to market for the citrus and livestock producers
- road user safety
- access of emergency vehicles
- flood resilience.
Road realignments and regrading will be incorporated into the overall design to comply with line of sight distance requirements for the 80km/hr posted speed.
Total project cost
* Average number of Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) jobs supported by project construction (based on Queensland Treasury's Guidelines for estimating FTE jobs directly supported by the capital work program).
Disclaimer: Information on this page may change over the life of the project.