Applications now closed
Are you a Queensland-based biomedical business wanting to attract new national and international clients?
Applications are now closed for the Queensland Biomedical Voucher Program.
Queensland-based biomedical businesses are invited to apply for support, to attract a national or international client to develop its biomedical product in Queensland.
Under the program, we're offering Queensland-based biomedical businesses up to 50% of the fees they would charge to the national or international client to develop its biomedical product or service in Queensland, up to a cap of $250,000 (excluding GST).
The national or international client will need to meet the other 50% of the costs.
Biomedical services eligible for funding include:
- design development and validation services
- prototype building and testing
- contract development and/or manufacturing services
- contract research, specialist advice or professional services
- commercialisation advice and services
- the cost of small items of plant and equipment.
The Queensland Biomedical Voucher Program is designed to support new projects and collaborations between Queensland's biomedical companies and national and international clients, leading to additional deals and expansion into or relocation to the state.