A unique and vibrant new world city development that attracts visitors and investment, reconnects the activity of the Brisbane city centre to the river, preserves and celebrates Brisbane's heritage, and delivers high quality public spaces.
Queen's Wharf Brisbane will:
- become an internationally-recognised precinct with world class sustainable urban design and architecture that establishes a clear identity that is uniquely 'Brisbane' and 'Queensland'
- stimulate broad investment and economic development in the long-term future of Brisbane as a New World City, focusing on tourism and construction
- redefine public access and transport connections into, through and around the Brisbane city centre - from bridge to bridge and river to ridge
- transform and activate places and spaces that draw people to the origin of Brisbane as a city
- promote social interaction and a broad range of urban activities from the city centre down to the river's edge.