|EIS status||Approved with conditions|
|Description||A second Gateway Bridge and road deviation.|
|Proponent||Department of Transport and Main Roads|
|Location/s||Carindale to Banyo, in Brisbane. Map|
|Local government/s||Brisbane City Council|
* Project information supplied by proponent and subject to change.
Key environmental impact statement (EIS) documents
- Coordinator-General's report on EIS ( 180 KB)
- Supplementary EIS ( 24.3 MB)
- Environmental impact statement, April 2004
- Terms of reference for EIS ( 207 KB), April 2004
- Initial advice statement ( 104 KB), January 2004.
Project change documents
Project change application 2
- Coordinator-General's report on project change ( 113 KB), December 2008
- Proponent's project change application ( 327 KB), October 2008.
Project change application 1
- Coordinator-General's report on project change ( 65 KB), April 2007
- Proponent's project change application ( 923 KB), March 2007
- Figure 3.1 - Northern extension of existing Gateway Motorway alterations ( 2.9 MB)
- Figure 3.2a - Kingsford Smith Drive ramps ( 1.7 MB)
- Figure 3.2b - Reduced project scope (no Kingsford Smith Drive ramps) ( 985 KB)
- Appendix B, Figure 1 - Mt Gravatt-Capalaba Road to Old Cleveland Road ( 1.2 MB)
- Appendix B, Figure 2 - Old Cleveland Road to Cleveland Branch Rail Line ( 916 KB)
- Appendix B, Figure 3 - Cleveland Branch Rail Line to Pinkenba Rail Line ( 918 KB)
- Appendix B, Figure 4 - Airport Drive to Nudgee Road ( 870 KB).
Australian Government approval
Commonwealth Minister for the Environment's approval of controlled action, subject to conditions.